Hard drive is a secondary storage device that stores all types of data like office documents, audio files, image files, video files and so on. The size of the hard drive varies from 80GB to 2TB. The hard drives can be divided into several partitions in order to separate personal data from system data. When the hard drive is divided into several partitions then there will be a chance of losing data from the partitions due to various reasons like accidental deletion, formatting, reformatting, file system corruption, power failure etc.
During the process of drive formatting there is a chance of data loss due to one single mistake, like if you want to format your D drive but accidently you select and format your E drive then you will faced data loss trouble and if you have no any backup of that partition then that condition will be very painful because due to one mistake you lost your all data from that drive. If you are facing such type of trouble then don’t worry friends! Whatever may be the reason for the formatting drive, you must have to try one of the best recovery tool named as Recover Lost Data after Format software which will definitely help you for recovery of your lost data with very easy step and within less amount of time.
Reasons behind the lost of data after format of hard drive:
- Accidental format of wrong partition: Windows Disk Management utility provides formatting option but many times due to mistake you format other partition instead unnecessary partition. As a result you lost your all important data.
- Spyware/ Virus infection: If your system is suffering from virus issue then there is a chance of partition formation which results in huge data loss.
- Operating System crash: When your Operating System got corrupted and you want to reinstall OS then one message will come related to drive formatting. If you do reinstallation process without read that message then there is a chance of formatting of partition. As a result you can face data loss problem.
- Other Reasons: There are some other reasons behind corruption or lost data after formatting drive such as uses of third party software, boot sector corruption, bad sectors on hard drives etc.
These are some common scenarios behind data loss after formatting the drive/ partition. If you are facing data loss problem due to the formatting of your drive then no need to worry friend! Because now you have Recover Lost Data after Format Software which will help you to restore your data after format your drive.
Outstanding features of Recover Lost Data after Format Software:
- This tool is compatible with all versions of Windows OS as well in Versions of Mac OS.
- Recover lost data after format software recovers all data from Windows supported FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS 5, EXFAT file system and Mac Supported HFS+ and HFSX file system quickly.
- This tool supports file recovery from other external storage devices like flash drives, iPods, memory cards, SD card, MMC, CD/DVD etc.
- This tool retrieves all data from lost, deleted or inaccessible partition/drive in few simple clicks of mouse.
- You can make use of demo version of this tool which is available free of cost and after satisfaction if you want complete version of this tool then you can purchase.