Hard drive is a device useful for storing and retrieving information. So every computer user knows the significance of HDD. You can’t store your data minus the hard disk drive. There are many kinds of HDD you can find such as-SATA/SCSI/IDE/SASI/SAS/ATA etc. We can differentiate it from their pin configuration. We divide hard disk into some sectors which helps to store our data in proper manner. These sectors are known as logical sections or logical drive. There is one term called “Format”, which help to keep our drive healthy. If you format a disk, the operating-system erases every piece of information through the disk and cause data loss.
Sometime accidentally you delete the partition, sometime is get corrupted or else you can’t access it or sometime your partition is missing, then it means your computer data is deleted or lost .And you seen that you forgot to help keep a backup of these partition. Knowing that partition contains your important data; you don’t get sound advice after this. You want your computer data back at any cost. Don’t worry you easily retrieve your computer data back through the use of hard disk file recovery tool. It recovers file without modification.
HDD is having some File systems, which used to conserve the physical locations with the computer files. There are different types of file system. Examples:-FAT (FAT12/FAT16/FAT32/ ex FAT) (for Windows and Mac), NTFS / NTFS5 (simply for Windows), HFS /HFS+ (only for Mac). And we all can format our hard disk for upgrading data system. Also you will find so more reasons for formatting like.
- In case your system doesn’t start or comes with a black screen. It implies your drive is corrupted or because of some changes in its configuration it doesn’t start. In such situation the computer won’t boot as the main system cannot be loaded. Such condition we have been using merely one option, i.e. to format our drive.
- Viruses and errors corrupt the info and earn it hard for your user to open up the files. In this condition the body speed becomes slow and formatting becomes must.
- Upgrading a file system is and a reason to format.
Due to the above reasons you have to format your drive, which contributes to the info loss. In case you want to convert the prevailing file system like from FAT to NTFS so you format your partition, without believing that after formatting you’ll lose your data. Like this there are plenty of scenarios which cause data loss from your PC or Laptop.
Keep one thing in mind that that formatting a disk does not actually erase the data; it simply removes the pointer of the files and folders. So do not panic, should you accidentally format your partition? Without thinking much use hard drive recovery software, it is the finest ways to sort out this concern. moreover you can recover lost files from lenovo laptop hard disk drive by using this software. It can retrieve each file and folder as it’s in its original form. You are able to recover your hard drive in a minute just you have to follow few steps.
- Download and install “Hard Drive Data Recovery Tool “and click “RUN”.
- Now select “Recover Partitions/Drives”.
- Now click Formatted/Reformatted Recovery.
- The software will scan your HDD and display the partitions that you simply created.
- After scanning, a window arrive pick the logical drive from which you wish to recover your computer data.
- After choosing a drive click next, scanning process of the selected drive will starts and shows the info recovered.
- Now, choose the data and save the recovery session. If you are happy with the result, you can get it on the internet. Later it is possible to activate the program and load the saved recovery session to revive your partition.