You may be using a good memory hard drive for storing the important data, movies, office files and much more other stuffs, but many of the times it takes place that your hard drive gets corrupted by means of its life likely to be end, well if that’s the case & you have left with some last minutes for the recovery of data before it simply goes black out than there exists a easy freezing out idea that will surely help out to recover dead hard drive data. Some of the loss of data scenarios from hard disk is highlighted below.
• Simultaneous PC reboot: Sometimes, due to power failure, system reboots again and again that might leads to hard disk drive crash. Crashed hard disk drive becomes entirely inaccessible.
• Due to Master boot record corruption: Master Boot Record is a directory file which holds all the allocation information of the hard drive along with the partition map. Sometimes, it gets corrupt because of virus infection or Operating-system crash. If it gets damage, then entire hard disk drive becomes inaccessible.
Have you done anything to your dead hard disk after incident for example re-formatting or tried to access the hard disk through different systems. If you did so, then it may reduce the likelihood of recovery, because most of the previously discussed scenarios, there are likelihood of hard drive files get overwrite with the new data. If you haven’t done anything, then you will definitely get back all your data from the dead hard drive.
Let us start the recovery with good hope of recovering files. First take out your hard disk drive from the computer and connect it to another system like a slave. If you don’t have other working computer, take the hard disk to your friend or relative home to be able to perform recovery. After connecting it to system, make sure that it’s listed in My Computer. If it is not listed, then you’ll not be able to proceed with the recovery.
You supposed to stick to the below mentioned steps in order to recover the data out of your dead hard disk.
1. Launch the installed hard disk drive recovery software. You will get the various recovery options. Select the one related to the hard drive recovery.
2. Software shows the list of available hard disk drives. Select your corrupt hard disk from the list and then click the Next button to continue.
3. Scanning process starts to locate & retrieve the files. Once the scan is finished, you’re going to get a list of recovered files. Select any of the file & preview it.
4. If you are satisfied with the recovered results, buy the software and save the recovered files to the spare drive on which you have enough space.