“Few days back, I was busy in removing files and folders from my Apple computers Trash Folder to free up some space on Trash Folder. But, in a hurry I forgot to check the content of the Mac Trash Folder before performing deletion operation on Trash. After a while, I realize the mistake which I have done. I have worried a lot and I have no idea how to recover those deleted files from my Apple computer Trash Folder? I have struggled a lot to get the best recovery tool. Finally, I found the solution to get back all deleted files from Mac system by using Computer File Recovery software.
Computer File Recovery is the effective recovery application to get back all the deleted files from Apple computer. This recovery tool has advanced scanning mechanism to perform quick scanning on Mac computer in order to retrieve all deleted files including image file format such as JPEG, TIF, BMP, GIF, PNG, PSD, etc., audio file formats like MP3, WAV, MP4, MIDI, M4A, AMR, AIFF, RA, AIFC, etc., and video file formats such as MOV, AVI, MPG, MP4, MPEG, M4V, 3G2, 3GP, RM, etc. You can preview the list of restored files and folders before saving them on any hard drive. In order to avoid rescanning of Apple computer hard drive you can save or resume scanning process or recovery process by using “Recovery Session” option.
Reasons for the deletion of files from Apple computer:
Human Error: It is one of the major factor for erase or deletion of files and folders from Apple computer. Unintentional deletion or accidently format of any volume of Mac computer hard drive then there is a chance of deletion or erase of files that are stored in Apple computer.
Emptying Trash Bin: Sometimes, many Mac users’ removes the files from Trash Bin without through checking of Apple Trash Bin. If you accidentally click on “Empty Trash Bin” then you might end up with lose of crucial file and folders from Apple computer.
Third Party Tool: At certain times, you may use untrusted or unreliable antivirus tool to scan your files and folders. While scanning files third party utility may delete malware or virus infected files which are very crucial for you, without any prior notification.
Bypassing Trash Bin Folder: Usually, deleted files and folders will be saved in Mac Trash Bin folder. If you perform delete operation by using “Delete” command this will bypass the Trash Bin and leads to permanent deletion or loss of files from Mac systems.
Prominent specifications of Computer File Recovery Tool:
- This recovery application supports recovers around 300 types of files from Apple computer hard drive with the assist of inbuilt advanced scanning engine.
- It is developed and designed with flow of recovery algorithms to get back all deleted files on latest versions of Mac OS X such as Snow Leopard, Lion, Yosemite, Mavericks, Leopard, Mountain Lion, and other versions.
- Computer File Recovery utility helps in recovering deleted files from apple computer and other products of mac machines are MacBook, iMac, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, etc.
- With the help of this recovery utility you can rescues all files which are erased or deleted by human accidental mistakes or system errors.
- It provides free demo edition for the Mac user, using this trial version they can also weigh up file recovery results. In case, they satisfied with the performance of Computer File Recovery software then purchase full edition in order to save rescued files.
- This recovery program performs read only operation and it won’t harm or modify the source files.