A removable drive is a data storage device that is removable and re-writable. It includes flash memory with Universal serial bus interface. It is used to store and transfer various data like videos, photos, documents, etc. It is mainly used for backup of your data. Suppose you kept important files in your removable drive for the safety purpose but somehow it get deleted or lost due to some reasons. So don’t worry you can recover data from removable drive. You can make use of Removable Drive Recovery to perform removable disk data recovery in a hassle free way. For more details you can refer this link: http://www.removabledriverecovery.com/
Reasons for data loss from removable drive
File corruption: If power goes abruptly while you are transferring or accessing any files from USB hard drive from system or vice-versa which corrupt your files as that files are inaccessible and you may lose your data.
Virus Attack: While you are connecting your drive to system or vice-versa and it may be a chance that your system is infected by virus then it will corrupt your drive which leads to data loss.
Improper Ejection: During transferring or accessing of data from USB hard drive to system or vice-versa if you abruptly disconnect your drive, due to this your data may get corrupt and your drive becomes inaccessible.
Precautions to be taken:
- You can regularly scan your removable drive with updated Antivirus to avoid the files infected by virus. While you are connecting your removable drive with computer then also you have to check that computers have strong Antivirus or not.
- While you are ejecting USB drive from your system then you have to take more attention.
- It is always safer to use power backup tool like UPS to avoid sudden shutdown due to power failure while you are accessing or transferring any data from system to USB drive or vice-versa.
Features of Removable Drive Recovery:
- It recovers files from removable drive of different brands of hard drive such as Western Digital, Adata, Seagate, Transcend, etc.
- You can restore files from removable drive on different operating system like Windows (Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows 2007, Windows Vista, Windows 8, etc.) and Mac (Mavericks, Yosemite, Snow Leopard, Lion, etc).
- Preview option is there to view the recovered files in well advance. Users can’t save the recovered files until and unless you upgrade it.
- Users can also use the support team that is 24*7 available for their benefits. They are technically trained to give support to the customer if any issues found during the installation of the software or afterwards.
- This utility has unique feature like” Save recovery session” that avoid re-scanning of your drive to save time.
- This software is compatible on HFS, HFS+, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, etc formatted hard drive partitions.
- Check it out the official webpage of Microsoft to know how to manage removable drive.