Video can be deleted or lost due to several reasons. Some of them are given below:
- If videos are deleted by you mistakenly or accidentally.
- Excess of bad sectors in your storage device may cause the deletion of some important data including your video files also.
- Virus is a critical problem. People uses free Antivirus or those Antiviruses which are not effective. As a result due to attack of virus in your important video files may cause the deletion of those video files which are virus infected.
- Nowadays, external storage devices play an important role to save and store data. But if mistakenly you format entire storage device mistakenly then you will lose your all important files including video files from it.
- In online/ offline market, so many third party tools are available. But to use of any third party tool which is not trustworthy may be the reason behind video files or some other files loss.
- If hard drive or other storage device gets corrupted due to any unwanted reason then you can loss your video files from that device.
- File system contents some important data such as name of file, file signature, size of file, date etc. If it gets corrupted due to any reason then you may suffer from video files loss issue.
- Due to any known/ unknown reasons such as power failure, system starts booting or any other reason, if transferring of video files from external storage device to the system gets interrupted then chances are high for losing some important video files from that device.
Beside’s these, there are many other reasons may happen behind the deletion/loss of video files. However if you want to restore deleted files then just make a use of File Restore software which is easily available in online market. The cost of this tool is in your budget and as compared to other third party tools the interface of this tool is very simple. Within few clicks of mouse, you can store your all deleted or lost video files.
Why you must go with File Restore software?
- If you believe in expert’s point of view then many of the technical experts use this tool and they are happy from the recovery performance of this tool.
- No matters, which operating system you have. Deleted or lost videos recovery from any version of Windows including Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 etc and Mac based system including Yosemite, Mavericks, Snow Leopard, Leopard etc are easily restored by File Restore tool.
- Restoring of any type of corrupted video files (AVI, MP4, MOV, RM, 3GP, MPG etc) is possible with the help of this tool.
- During recovery of deleted or lost video files, you can pause and resume the recovery session and when recovery task is completed then you can preview the restored video files in both versions of this tool either demo version and complete version. But saving of recovered videos is possible only in full version of this tool.
- This application restores video files from other data storage devices such as flash drive, secure digital card/ memory card, external hard disk etc.
- You can also download File Restore application for free.
Note: Check this page to know more in details about File Restore software.