Since 1 year, I am using Toshiba DT01ACA Series hard drive of 650GB file storage capability. In this 1 year, I have saved hundreds of important documents and media files in this hard drive without any difficulty. But, yesterday, when I tried to access my hard drive partition in my from my system, I encountered an pop up error like Disk drive not formatted; Do u want to format it? At that time, I was not able to understand the reason for that error message. After some time, I realized that, my hard drive has been corrupted because of some reason. Is there any possibility of recovering data from corrupted hard drive? Thank you..!
Hard disk drive is a data storage device used in desktop and laptop for saving and accessing huge amount of digital information with the help magnetic coated rotating disks. In a hard disk drive you can store different types of files such as documents, multimedia files and application files effectively. These files can be randomly accessed by the user from the magnetic hard disk based upon user requirements. At times, while trying to read or write data from/to hard disk drive on your system, your hard disk drive may refuse to do the operation due to corruption or damage which result in severe data loss. In order to overcome this data lost problem due to corruption, you may maintain backup of your essential files at regular manner. Even If you failed to maintain backup, don’t panic..!! Because you have the another better chance of recovering data from corrupted hard drive with the help of some powerful third party recovery tools known Hard drive Recovery Utility which uses its outstanding search engine mechanism in order to get back your files within a few minutes.
How Hard Drive Get Corrupted?
MBR Corruption: Boot sector contains the MBR (Master Boot Record) and hard drive/partition table which is more liable to boot the system. Sometimes boot sector may get damaged due to installation of unhealthy applications into the system.
Software malfunction: Every operation performed by the system will be controlled by the program files. These system software files can be malfunctioning due to some error which results in hard drive corruption or damage.
Hard Drive Usage: Assume, you are using hard drive for a long years means it may produce some unwanted signals or noises such as loud sound and clicking during start up which result in hard drive crash.
Virus infection: Harmful viruses or malicious programs may badly affect the hard disk sectors and which may cause freezing and leads to corruption of hard drive.
Damage to file system: File system is the data structure which organizing the data on the hard drive partitions, if file system structure on your hard drive partition get corrupted means, hard drive data become inaccessible.
Advantages of Hard Drive Recovery Utility:
- This tool can scan the entire hard disk drive in a few minutes for recovering data from corrupted hard drive
- You can recover media files such as digital videos, still images, etc. and documents such as Excel files, PPT files, Word documents, PDF files etc. application files.
- This tool runs on all the latest Windows OS versions (Windows 7 and Windows 8) and Mac systems (Yosemite and Mavericks) for recovering data from hard disk drive.
- It can restore files from various types of hard drives includes IDE, PATA, SCSI, SATA.
- It can get back files from NTFS, FAT 16, ExFAT, NTFS5, etc. file system formatted hard drives.
- This tool not only for hard drive recovery, also retrieve files from various flash drives like Pen drives, memory sticks, memory cards USB external devices, etc.