“Anyone help me please!!! I have a 500GB HDD with 2 partitions on my Mac OS X. Yesterday, I was using QuickTime player to watch a movie and all of a sudden I encountered a system shut down. Now, when I restarted, suddenly I was not able to access my main partition where I have stored all my important files. I tried the disk utility to check the HDD and saw the other partition, but the volume name was changed to default. I also tried to use repair disk with it, but it couldn’t be repaired. I have hope that my data will exist still, but I think my main partition would have been damaged due to some reasons. Have anyone ever faced a similar situation and found a solution? If so please suggest me. Thanking you!”
Don’t panic, you can recover your data there is a program i.e., partition recovery Mac which restores your damaged partition on Mac hard drive.
You may lose data from hard drive under specific conditions:
You may accidentally delete folder, bypassing of files from trash when they exceed in size, you loss info about header of a file due to sudden interruption while transferring, File lost due to Journal corruption etc…
No need to worry how information has lost but there is always a way to recover your data back. Yes what you are reading is true. You can recoup your lost information from Mac by using professional and advanced recovery software.
Why to choose Partition recovery Mac?
- The explanation behind to choose this software is for its features, yes this Recovery software has some unique features like
- Scanning algorithms are built-in to recover and find information from missing or erased Mac volumes
- Two assembled volume scanning engines to recap information from incidentally formatted Mac volumes
- Recover records from hard drives (SATA/SCSI/IDE and so forth.), flash memory cards (XD, SD, MMC and Memory Stick) , USB outside drives, iPods, FireWire Drives
- Supports recuperation of records from HFS+, HFSX organized Mac volumes
- You can also resume and see the recovery of saving process at any time utilizing “Save Recovery Session” this assure you that not to rescan your drive to find lost information
- You can see recovered files preceding to data information
- Has Universal Binary application, which combines both Intel and PowerPC Mac stages
- You may utilize the demo version of Remo Recover for your reference.
Some advantages of utilizing this demo version are:
- It gives deep scan and quick scan search strategy to scan and fill the records on your PC that is installed on all operating systems of Mac
- You can also preview the lost files which is going to recover
- Can save the recover session
- Later you can activate the software and after that you can load your previously saved data recover session to regain the missing files.
- If you are satisfied with this results done by demo version, than you can purchase the full version of this software.
By utilizing this partition recovery software, the data will be recovered quickly, also this product is easy to understand and even a newbie can use the software without any support.