In certain situations , whenever you try to access your files you may land up with some errors messages like “unable to open file”, “file not recognized”, “file cannot be accessed” etc. and will be restricted from accessing the files. These are the signs indicating the file corruption. It can be any file like word, spreadsheets, power point files, PST files, image files, audio, video etc. They become essential since they contain your crucial data either business as well as personal data, and means a lot to you. And no one would prefer to lose them. It’s very distressing situation to have these damaged files. However you don’t have to worry about these now, as you are in the right page which provides you a solution to this problem.
Consider one situation in which you want to transfer your project presentation i.e. power point files from your system to your pen drive. In achieving this, you might suddenly remove your pen drive abruptly either accidentally or intentionally fearing virus infection. After a while, whenever you attempt to open your power point files, you will end up shocked to see that they have become unreadable. Now, your PPT files are damaged on both storage devices as a result of incomplete transfer. If you are in the same situation, then what will you do?? Nothing, you will be just helpless, right? The good news is, you don’t have to worry much, as you’ve File Repair Tool, which solves all your worries concerning how to fix damaged files? It can repair your damaged files easily.
This is just one simple example; there are numerous other scenarios that you corrupt your files. They are:
- Files get attacked and corrupted by malicious programs i.e. virus
- Interruption during transfer of files from one system to other might cause file damage
- Incomplete downloading of files on the internet also makes the file inaccessible and unreadable
- File residing on your storage media which has a bad sector may corrupt your files resulting in inaccessibility of files
- Using improper compression techniques to compress the files also corrupt files
Whatever might be the reason behind the loss; it effortlessly repairs the files and restores them back. The key features of this software are:
- It is equipped with inbuilt powerful algorithms, to scan the entire corrupted file and extracts the contents from it and stores it in a new healthy file
- Performs repair of damaged files on all various versions of both Windows and Mac operating system
- Able to fix the damaged files from the storage media such as hard drive, USB drive, flash drives and many more with high accuracy
- Also capable of fixing damaged MOV files, DIVX, XVID as well as other audio and video file formats
It can also be utilized to fix damaged ZIP file and many other file types. It just takes few steps to correct these corrupted files which can be as follows:
- To download the trail version of it click here and set it up on your desktop
- Launch the software, browse and set the file path that needs to be repaired
- Once you press “Repair” it starts scanning and extracting the file contents
- After the repair process is completed, you are able to preview them with the help of “Preview” option
- If you are satisfied, you can buy the tool and save the repaired files.